All About the Sweaty Girls
What is a sweaty girl, you ask?
A girl that knows how to get down & dirty with life; being REAL, FIT & FUN!
We are two 20-something versatile bloggers, who discuss the hilariously sexy SWEATY truth about everything!
We are tired of Pinterest, Facebook and all things perfection.
Our friendship blossomed by taking hot yoga together, sweating buckets, and being able to LAUGH about it!
Which is exactly what this blog is. Life in it’s purest form.
[& we love reality TV, men, yoga, music, & telling it like it is]
5. I thought it would be a fantastic idea to wear a dress on a rain forest hike in Hawaii, as you can see above. I was covered head to toe in mud, scrapes, bruises and sweat – but at least I looked pretty! I definitely got a lot of stares… (rather, pointing and laughing).
4. Forty four pounds ago, I used to be fat. This confession I’m not proud of, but it will help you understand my posts more. I’m slowly but surely working to get the last of it off. If you have questions about my journey, please ask 🙂
3. I’m borderline obsessed with all things health and nutrition. Whenever a new health book, blog post or article comes out I am the first in line to read it. I only follow the advice about half the time, but THINK about following it all the time – and that’s what counts, right?
2. I secretly have a crush on Justin Bieber. He looks like he could be my teenage, lesbian sister but his voice in “boyfriend” is kinda SEXY. Meh, that’s why they invented blindfolds.
and last but not least…
1. I am a closeted cat freak. I have to restrain myself from telling EVERYONE I know about the cute thing my cat did the night before. I guess that’s what happens when you spend $700 on a Bengal kitten! And I’d also rather look at pictures of your cat, than your baby.
5. I love the FEDEX guy at work. I don’t care that he is 60 and well, the fed ex guy. He compliments me everyday and I love every minute of it! I am still not sure if he is just doing it to take a piece of candy out of my community candy bowl..but I don’t care.
4. If I ask you for the time and your response has anything other than numbers, I have no idea what time you said. A quarter past …get off your high horse and just say 5:30.
3. I have shown pictures of wedding rings to my sister just in case anyone ever asks her what I would want as an engagement ring.(No cigar yet) I have also slipped any guy I have dated’s last name behind my first name and doodled it all over notebooks….just to see if it sounds and looks good.
2. When black guys start to give me compliments and say “I am lookin good” or “Finnnee” I use this as a sign that I have gained weight and should probably lay off the ice cream for a week. Unless in fact this black guy would be my boyfriend. In that case I know I could enjoy Ben & Jerry as much as my heart desires.
and last but not least…
1. I confess I have a very serious obsession with my sister. Especially her breasts! She has been hiding them from me for years. I finally got to see them and I must say it was the BEST day of my life. I could have died right then and there and considered myself a lucky woman!
GET SWEATY WITH US!!!
Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter @ SGConfessions
Follow us on Facebook @ Sweaty Girl Confessions
Follow our boards on Pinterest @ SGConfessions